Many customers in the early demand for essential oil glass bottles, because of market development problems, the order volume is not very large, which will bring very strict requirements to the production of glass bottle manufacturers, especially the assembly line production process, many factories solve this problem. It is produced with the weight of glass bottles, according to the closeness of the bottle shape, and then to meet the needs of customers.
1. The first thing is to see if the weights of several matching glass bottles are close. It is required that the weight difference of the glass bottles should not exceed 3-5 grams, preferably the same, so that the capacity of the essential oil glass bottles will not be greatly affected.
2. Check whether the bottle shapes of several glass bottles with the same weight are similar. The difference in bottle shape will affect the adjustment of gob shape, the speed of machine bottle production, the adjustment of the initial mold and the molding nozzle, and the blowing air pressure, etc. The bottle shape If the gap is too large, the bottom and finish of the produced glass bottles will also change, reducing the genuine rate.
3. The bottle mouth of glass bottle containers must be the same. The wide-mouth essential oil glass bottle and the wide-mouth bottle are matched, and the small-mouth bottle and the small-mouth bottle are together, which is conducive to the adjustment of the shape of the glass gob, otherwise it will affect the speed of the gob falling into the initial mold. Consume man-hours.
4. The quantity of several types of counterweight glass bottles should be the same, and the production should be changed at the same time and offline at the same time.
5. When these glass bottles are produced in combination, the production speed of the glass bottle production line process will be slightly reduced, and the output will not be the same as the normal production process, but many glass bottle factories will take these costs into account to meet these differences. Customer demand.