After the glass bottle container is produced and formed, sometimes a lot of spots of wrinkles, bubbles, scratches, etc. appear on the bottle body, caused mainly by the following reasons:
1. When the glass bottle blank falls into the preliminary mold, it cannot accurately enter it, and it rubs excessively with the mold wall to form creases. After blowing, the creases spread and enlarge, and folds are formed on the glass bottle body.
2. The scissor marks of the feeder on the upper part of the glass bottle mold are too large, and the scissor scars appear on the bottle body after individual bottles are formed.
3. The material of the first mold and the finished mold of the glass bottle is poor, the density is not enough, and the oxidation is too fast after high temperature. Minor dents are formed on the surface of the mold, which causes the surface of the formed glass bottle to be dirty.
4. Poor glass bottle mold oil quality will cause insufficient mold lubrication, lower dripping speed, and rapid change of material type.
5. The design of the initial mold of the glass bottle container is unreasonable. The mold cavity is large or small, and the material droplets are blown and spread unevenly after entering the forming mold, which will cause spots on the glass bottle body.
6. The dripping speed of the glass bottle mold machine is uneven, and the improper adjustment of the air nozzle will cause the temperature of the glass bottle to be inconsistent with the mold. It is easy to create cold spots on the glass bottle body, directly affecting the finish.
7. The glass bottle material in the kiln is not clean, or the material temperature is uneven, which will also cause bubbles, small particles, and small hemp blanks to appear in the output glass bottles.
8. If the speed of the glass bottle mold line machine is too fast or slow, the glass bottle body will be uneven, and the bottle wall thickness will be different, resulting in mottling.